[kj] "Official" Corporate Elect video now available:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 10 06:07:16 EDT 2013

Jamie,

Not sure if that is JC001...have not seen any recent images of him to be
able to recognise, only remember him from around 1991...in fact although he
was at the time the world record "fastest rapper" I only have ever heard
him personally on two recordings, "America" and Curve - "Ten Little Girls"

Regarding "The Pandys Are Coming" found this interesting song meaning
apparently described by Jaz.

"The title The Pandys Are Coming was derived from a song the army of the
British Empire sang in India when the 'Pandit' tribe of Hindus invoked
'Kali' before hurtling towards the British to embrace destruction. It
represented a totalitarian state of mind representing my own and I also saw
no reason why I should not exploit the family name of my Brahmin heritage.
The emphasis again was on myself."