[kj] 3CD singles collection has arrived

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 9 17:58:11 EDT 2013

Timewave was actually played originally at the reformation gigs at the
Kentish Town Forum (I was there) I believe they slotted it on on the second
night....so was before they had recorded Absolute Dissent, and in fact was
the first heard song by the band upon reformation.

On 9 May 2013 22:51, T.B. <planetary at socal.rr.com> wrote:

> No, both tracks were played on numerous shows on the 08 reunion tour

> (although never on the same show) and in fact Timewave is included on the

> 2008 Gathering live set.

> T.B.

> Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

> Nick Scott <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I absolutely fucking love Feast Of Fools, totally should have been a final

> track for Absolute Dissent, and even album title as was going to be planned.

> Would be interested to know which band member was against it.

> A couple of verses of Timewave sound familiar in structure to have me

> humming along to "Fresh Fever From The Sky", I gather Timewave morphed into

> that.

> On 9 May 2013 22:09, Tabazan <tabazan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> >OTG WAS NOT A KILLING JOKE ALBUM.

>> Twas too!

>>> Indeed. Tracks from OTG should not be on this compilation because OTG