[kj] Another Piece Missing In The Jigsaw Puzzle

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 9 17:50:54 EDT 2013

Listening to the "rarities" disc got me wondering about personnel on some
of the tracks.

Anyone know for the Democracy era songs "Hollywood Babylon", "Drug" and
"Four Stations Of The Sun" if it was Jaz, Geordie, Youth and Geoff Dugmore?

Also who was the personnel for the Memphis Three "Our Last Goodbye", and
the Tim Burgess collaboration "iBuy"?

Also wondered why the band chose the commercial "Metallica-esque" Cybersank
overdub mixes of Pandemonium and Millennium on the album rather than the
original mixes (although the original US album version had the original
version of Pandemonium instead)