[kj] "Official" Corporate Elect video now available:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu May 9 10:08:49 EDT 2013

It would be nice if they could get the entire original lineup together for a video just once. In this case, it's Jaz and BPF only, with the usual close-ups of someone else's hands playing guitar and bass.

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/post/171311-killing-joke-corporate-elect-video/

Killing Joke - "Corporate Elect" (video)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

by PopMatters Staff

British post-punk band Killing Joke celebrates their 35th anniversary this year with a new compilation, 'The Singles Collection 1979 -2012', released this week via Spinefarm.

Today they share with us a new video for “Corporate Elect”. Director Mikee Goodman says, “This video has been my biggest creative challenge yet. I had never previously met Jaz Coleman, but I was blown away by the powerful and passionate performance he delivered. I did not sleep properly for five weeks. Now I have, I have looked at it again with fresh eyes. And smiled.”

Watch for an album of new material from Killing Joke in 2014.