[kj] KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun May 5 11:51:04 EDT 2013

I'd like to hear Nighttime/Aeon live, I dont think we'll hear anything from outside the gate live while we've got holes in our arses.
Getting a bit more up to date
Judas Goat
Universe B
Endgames
Singularity
And all new stuff - Poleshift//Fema Camp/Colony Collapse as good as anything theyve done, even Glitch
Saw those tracks off 2012 only once they were brilliant(apart from glitch never played live?)
Another unlikely scenario-Geordie's 2007 demos played live!!!