[kj] Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 5 09:30:19 EDT 2013

"I don't care for the whole conspiracy culture...conspiracy culture is fuelled by fantasists...David Icke said that my friend Laurence Gardner was a reptilian, that some woman had seen him sacrificing babies...that's complete crap." (Jaz)
Jaz is however interested in secret history and secret societies/occult groups, and he has been/is a member of such groups.
Of interest is his idea of a World Government divided into 4 blocks: European Union, Americas, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.
http://undeletedevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2012_04_01_archive.html