[kj] KJ tour bus theft in Vancouver:

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu May 2 12:58:46 EDT 2013

WTF???? Not cool! I really hope who... or they that nicked it steps up!?!?!
Fucker! Or Fuckers!

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 5/2/2013 7:11:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kjlist at live.com writes:

>From the KJ Facebook page. Unfortunate.

(http://www.facebook.com/killingjokeofficial?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline)

_Killing Joke: Official_
(http://www.facebook.com/killingjokeofficial?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline)
_about an hour ago_
(https://www.facebook.com/killingjokeofficial/posts/536626329722090) near _London, England_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-United-Kingdom/106078429431815?ref=stream)
(https://www.facebook.com/killingjokeofficial#)

Just had my late fathers 70's tan leather bag stolen including phone,
wallet, etc from our tour bus in Vancover by a "supposed" fan. If you were
there with them and Jaz on the bus after the show and know anything about it,
please contact me, Youth, asap. Sad to report as we had such a great day and
gig tonight and was blown away by the hospitality of the people we met.

=