[kj] incomplete collection

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 06:11:10 EDT 2013

yeah i have treasured my boxset, played it a few times only back in the
day, but always had other copies so i didnt need to use it... nice because
all the albums covers are mint and the vinyl is COOL.

even love the title, INCOMPLETE because that band had/have not finished
their earthly duties!
i would only sell if it was worth it, i can see it being unused as long as
it is in my possession, which kinda makes it useless. taking it out every
few years just to smell it isnt doing it justice imo.

postponed indefinitely..."