[kj] "Timewave" rarities disc track now streaming:

Ketracel White ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:21:59 EDT 2013

I dig it as well - I like the starkness of the main riff (similar to 'The Wait', but without the menacing end tag) & that metal riff @ 2:19 breaks it up quite nicely. My only complaint is that theyvnever revisit the Bevis & Butt-head riff, but then they'd be getting a bit 'too metal', at least for you lot (perhaps not forbme & Brendan). I'm backin' it & hope they play it in L.A. I'm not ashamed to head-bang to KJ...

Sent from GC's iPhone of Doom

On Mar 28, 2013, at 6:29 AM, "Rob Moss" <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

> I quite like it. True the riff could have been made a bit more of but ican see what they were doing. Like the "middle eight". Beats New Uprising etc for me.

>>> Subject: [kj] "Timewave" rarities disc track now streaming:

>>> http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured/streaming-unreleased-killing-joke-timewave/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DecibelMagazine+%28Decibel+Magazine%29

>>> STREAMING: Unreleased Killing Joke — “Timewave”

>>> By: justin.m.norton Posted in: featured, listen, tours On: Wednesday, March 27th, 2013

>>> It’s going to be a busy spring for Killing Joke. They’ll be touring North America and elsewhere and releasing an omnibus of singles from their storied career, which includes a disc of rarities. Super deluxe packages are still available here and the three-disc set is available here.

>>> Decibel scored an exclusive peek at “Timewave,” an unreleased demo from the Absolute Dissent sessions included on the rarities disc. Take a listen below:

>>> The Singles Collection: 1979-2012 will be available digitally on April 30th; CDs go on sale May 14. Killing Joke will be coming to a town near you very soon. Go see them.

>>> April:

>>> Fri 19th US Irving Plaza, New York NY

>>> Sat 20th US Paradise, Boston

>>> Sun 21st US Union Transfer, Philadelphia

>>> Tue 23rd Can Cafe Campus, Montreal PQ

>>> Wed 24th Can Lee’s Palace, Toronto ONT

>>> Fri 26th US Empty Bottle, Chicago IL

>>> Sat 27th US Empty Bottle, Chicago IL