[kj] (OT) Stranglers US / Canada Dates 2013

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Mar 26 15:32:20 EDT 2013

Jet Black = 74 years old.

My understanding is that he plays when he can and they always travel with a fill-in drum tech at the ready when Jet isn't up for it.

The Stranglers' developmental path apes that of Killing Joke in many ways, i.e. aggression giving way to musicianship, production values and a bid for commercial appeal before losing the plot entirely.