[kj] Forum Gig (& rehearsal)

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:11:03 EDT 2013

I couldn't make the gig unfortunately. Did Georgie have a smoke on stage?

A pal of mine went to the gig and sent me this:

Jaz looked very well as did everyone else. The keyboardist didn't really make it into the mix, which was a shame on some of the earlier stuff. I also heard that last week in a popular west end rehearsal space, there was a problem as the smoke alarm went off because someone was smoking in the studio. The owner went ballistic and was going to march in there and kick the band out. He checked the booking list and saw it was KJ. Suddenly everyone calmed down and decided not to confront them, just resetting the smoke alarm through the day whenever they set it off!