[kj] corby - setlist

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 12:16:52 EDT 2013

OK, I'll reel my neck in slightly, because apparently they didn't play any gigs for a couple of years prior to the arrival of Atkins in late 88. But Killing Joke didn't become the best (live) band in the world upon the arrival of Atkins. They'd been the best band (live or otherwise) in the world for years previously - with Big Paul drumming.