[kj] Set list photo from Corby:

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 15 14:22:17 EDT 2013

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

I hate to bitch... but I am sure some of you gatherers are sick of the same
songs right??? If this is the singles set list for the new release coming
out next month let us hope there will be more to it than this? it really
needs more of Night Time and BTATS. And don't get me started on Asteroid! It
is one of Killing Joke's most sloppiest songs and is just a waste! It is all
over the place and in my opinion is shit! I wonder if they'll play Loose
Cannon though? HA! :)

++++++++++++++++

I agree to some extent. They really need to ditch Asteroid this tour. I
guess I understand why they keep it in - it's the one song that gets
audience participation but it's just a terrible track. I do hope they slot
in The Death and Resurrection Show in future sets as that album has been
sorely neglected since the BPF/Youth reunion. Loose Cannon or Blood On Your
Hands should also make a return. It's really a shame Democracy (the album
and the title track) are again being ignored although I think it was Geordie
that said in an interview a couple years ago that they'd never play anything
of that album.

Probably most troubling, at least for us in the US is it appears they are
going to basically ignore MMXII except for Corporate Elect (which is one of
the weaker songs off that album). In Cythera is probably their best
"single" they've released in the last 20 years and as far as I know, it's
been played maybe twice?

T.B.