[kj] Brief blurb from 3/11 pre-tour photo shoot:

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 16:53:17 EDT 2013

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

http://tombarnesphoto.com/2013/03/11/killing-joke-press-shots/

"Spent the day today shooting Killing Joke for their new press shots at Loft
Studios in North London. The band members are rarely in the country at the
same time so we had to shoot early before the jet lag kicked in and people
became too tired looking."

Doesn't look like Youth's present for that photo shoot. Also, as they've
apparently only been together for a few days, that didn't leave much time
for any rehearsing together as a band. I wonder how rough they may sound
tonight/this week?

T.B.