[kj] corby

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 05:48:29 EDT 2013

It was indeed an absolute corker. Partly because it was such a relief after OTG!

Also - for me - because I arrived early (been lucky hitching) and wandered in through the open doors to see them doing the soundcheck. I watched Geordie play Night Time unaccompanied by the rest of the band - incredible.

Other top gigs:

Hammersmith Palais July 83 - 'cos it was my first
Hammersmith Palais Feb 85 - Night Time tour
Reading Festival August 86 - fireworks!
Hammersmith Palais Sept and Nov 86 - very tight performances
Astoria 91 - Gulf War
Subterrania autumn 94 - paint!
Underworld 2003 (?) - welcome back, Killing Joke