[kj] Auckland gig ticket price:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Mar 8 15:16:12 EST 2013

I happened to notice that tickets for the KJ Auckland, NZ show at the Studio were $65NZ, which comes out to $55US or 36GBP.

I get that things in Australia and NZ are generally more expensive but that seemed excessive, even for Killing Joke.

Until...

I saw that general admission tix at the same venue for one-original-member 90's sad sacks The Presidents of the United States of America were $80NZ.

I'm told NZ is a gorgeous country but tour costs to the bottom of the planet appear to be somewhat onerous.

I'll stick with seeing KJ in Chicago twice for $20 a pop. ;)