[kj] OT - U.S.(or familiar with) Bi-Coasters

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 23:45:58 EST 2013

Are the East (NYC and -ish) coast and the West (L.A. and -ish) are as different as the NYPost makes it seem?
After reading the New York Post online on & off for a few months now I am left wondering if East Coast is really like it's portrayed, and how's it compares to daily L.A. life, cuz damn is there not some cray-Z-ass-SHIT!** going on over there in NYC. Stuff I just don't here about (or at least not as bad) here in L.A. (where I live).
No offense intended to anyone, but, really.. (?)  Or maybe L.A. just needs its own similar paper to dredge up our worst, assuming it's also as crazy. Which wouldn't surprise me either.

http://www.nypost.com/

**cannibal cops, the Orthodox family just sliced in two by

an asshole driver, the guy who chopped up his mom, threw
the parts in the street (in bags) and posed for pics with her
head, pedophile rabbis intimidating their young victims in
full-on open court.. the usual??

I know, we're crazy too, I'm just wondering how/if we differ?

Anyway, here WE***** are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHlZFsc2qV0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTkD8WI8VU

*****The "Wilshire", "Santa Monica," "2" etc. are
        all street/highway nicknames WE ALL throw
           around so, yeah, we do talk that way. Lots.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall