[kj] KJ confirmed for Czech metal fest in August:

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 5 19:51:38 EST 2013

Fatpotanga wrote:

Couldn't agree more with both of you

On 5 Mar 2013, at 19:42, Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
Agreed. I think it does the band's legacy more harm than good. I know that sounds histrionic, but it strikes me that Killing Joke are never going to be taken seriously (outside of the converted/faithful) when they're rubbing shoulders with the lower brow metal bands. Sorry, there it is.

Alex in NYC

I really don't understand why Killing Joke doesn't do more of the (sp?)Glastonbury/Sonosphere/Lollapalooza type alt-centric festivals that I would otherwise think would appeal to and grow their fanbase. Even a support spot at Coachella would probably open a lot of doors for them.

T.B.