[kj] Box set already damaged

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 07:05:12 EDT 2013

'Black Jester' was the person who gave me a pdf copy of Jaz's book on Facebook. I read the first page. Someone thinks that using huge unwieldly terms and phrases that connect to loads of big concepts, is big and clever and good writing. Well I hope it's not what Jaz is putting out because it looked a bit sad to me.

Said person was deleted off Facebook. Hope Jaz edited it down to something the opposed of what narcissistic wannabee - intellectuals would produce!

Enid Blyton rules...x

Free download album: http://linearobsessional.bandcamp.com/album/the-terminal-beach

http://monomaniawebsite.webs.com/

PAULWADY.COM