[kj] Sessions question

fleamusic fleamusic at zoho.com
Tue Jun 18 12:53:17 EDT 2013

I'm pretty sure there was a Mark Radcliffe session around the time of Pandemonium but don't have the details to hand.

jerry

---- On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:14:56 +0000 Jim Harper<jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote ----

Forgive my repeated enquiries here!

How many radio sessions have KJ recorded?

I've got:

17.10.79 (Peel session)
05.03.80 (Peel session)
27.04.81 (Peel session)
29.05.81 (Richard Skinner session)
16.12.81 (Peel session)

12.07.83 (Peel session)
17.04.84 (Kid Jensen session)

Obviously 1981 was a busy year for the boys. They must have recorded some radio sessions after 1984, and I know they did some recently, so does anyone have dates and tracklistings? Have any others been released? The first 5 sessions were released on 'The Peel Sessions 1979-1981', while the others appeared on the remastered versions of Fire Dances and Night Time respectively. Anyone help?

Jim Harper.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.