[kj] Auckland & Wellington gig reviews

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:16:20 EDT 2013

yep, t'is true, we in aotearoa can no longer whinge at being left out...
h o w e v e r. . .
when's the next one?! there's a lot of catching up to do!

it has just been 'funny' knowing how much time jaz spends so close, but
without wanting to play..
understandable (ish), but, pain in the arse!

well overdue.
altho, when it happened, it was a treat.
nothing fancy, just hard out good fun.

=)

(bruising almost gone....)

postponed indefinitely..."