[kj] Ha! questions...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Jun 17 13:39:34 EDT 2013

The Interwebs confirm:

A) Raven plays bass on the "Ha!" live tracks. It was recorded August 9-10, 1982, at Larry's Hideaway in Toronto and released on November 4, 1982, and reached #66 on the UK charts.

B) The "Birds of a Feather" EP was released in October, 1982 ("BOAF" single released same month) and was the first studio recording to feature Paul Raven on bass. "Sun Goes Down" was the second track on Side A.