[kj] The Death & Resurrection Show Premier balls-up

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Fri Jun 14 05:58:36 EDT 2013

You're right Robbie : the "real moment" was when Jaz & Geordie arrived late in the afternoon (so everybody had to wait for them ) in front of the Crematorium.
I am quite sure i didn't filmed because do not forget the circumstances : it was the only time i had the feeling it was inapropriate to film during funeral after all : but i took a single pic during the ceremony with Jaz Geordie and Bpf standing up near Raven's coffin
But they really decided to reunite by speaking during the wonderful "afterparty" at L'Usine in Geneva

Stephane "Frenchy Frenzy"