[kj] Argentinian post-punk compilation:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Jun 12 13:43:46 EDT 2013

I picked up this 3-CD set from my local Half-Price Books for $5 because I was looking for something to listen to in my car. It's from Argentina and contains the usual bargain mix of original and (cheaper; easier to license) live tracks, including a live version of "Love Like Blood" that isn't immediately recognizeable, and I'll bet I've got several dozen different versions of this song. The band sounds fine but Jaz struggles, so I assume it's from the 90's, but I could be wrong. The liner notes are microscopic but I don't see any identifiers anyway. Does anyone have this, by chance, and know the origin of the KJ track? If not, I may get around to posting it.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Post-Punk-Original-Anthems-From-The-70s-And-80s-Post-Punk-Scene/release/2063707

Tracklist

1-1
Bauhaus