[kj] Caspar Brötzmann & KJ?

Janean Lancaster j at jlancaster.info
Tue Jun 11 15:39:14 EDT 2013

Yeah, Home and Koksofen were pretty great also, especially Hymne.

Well he's got a new band called NOHOME, with FM Einheit guesting.
Album's not out yet (advert in The Wire - www.trost.at) but a quick
Google led me to his website and this press sheet which said he was
coming back (that was in 2010!). CBM have played a few gigs in the last
couple of years according to his facebook page - he's on there, who knew?

Looking forward to his come back since he seemed to disappear in 1995.