[kj] NZ press article on premiere of The Death & Resurrection Show

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 7 07:26:12 EDT 2013

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119
<http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objec
tid=10888557> &objectid=10888557

Premiere is next Wednesday - the cinema have finally decided to give some
details about dates etc so who knows, with any luck they might have
organised things to the point that I'll actually be able to procure a
ticket.

1st NZ gig is the following day, in Auckland. Then Wellington the next day.

I packed in the job the other week, so might see if I can try for the
trifecta - premiere, Auckland gig, and Wellington gig.

There's a Q&A session at the end of the premiere apparently, any suggestions
for questions..?

http://www.undertheradar.co.nz/gig/33876/The-Death-and-Resurrection-Show.utr