[kj] Jaz guest vocal from 2007:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Jun 6 16:11:22 EDT 2013

This might be old news to some but it never crossed my radar:

http://www.myspace.com/jasonbowld/music/songs/the-great-migration-this-is-menace-67087024

Current BPF understudy Jason Bowld used to be in Pitchshifter (another surprise) and formed a group called "This Is Menace" a while back featuring the bassist from SNUFF and some other people, plus a revolving door of lead vocalists from Carcass, Napalm Death, Sik'th, Amen, New Model Army and our beloved Jaz Coleman on the track above. They have a couple albums out and I have no interest in any of them but I didn't realize Bowld and KJ went that far back.

Another one for the completists and apologies to the old timers if this is redundant.