[kj] Singles Collection -- thoughts

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Mon Jun 3 12:16:58 EDT 2013

Simple.

He did the work and he fancied a pop at writing the notes.
I thought it made a refreshing change, someone giving their take on it all. Most of the time these things just repeat what everyone knows. They're not written for us, the are written for "the others".

Enjoy the 'Glers. Will be interested to hear what you make of them!