[kj] NOT OT - Fwd: RE/VOLT - This Is Our War EP pre-order!

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:09:47 EDT 2013

So Re/Volt is ready for ordering. It's Dean from Extreme Noise Terror singing so you may have an idea of what they sound like.
Either way the fill in bass player for Raven during Hose Ass dates is claiming Killing Joke status.
Which I think is bullshit. He wasn't on any records and its not like Taif status where they hired and then fired or quit.
Be was a substitute. Not a member

Chris

Begin forwarded message: