[kj] Pandemonium remaster vs original release

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 18 19:32:39 EDT 2013

Clearly I'm behind the curve but I finally got around to picking up the
remastered cd of Pandemonium and still have the original release as well.
On first listen, the title track sounded significantly different and sure
enough doing an A/B comparison, there's a pretty big difference in the way
the track is mixed between the two releases. I don't really hear any
radical differences between the other tracks, maybe Geordie is a bit more up
in the mix in some songs like Millenium. Anyone know if there's ever been a
stated reason why the change?

T.B.