[kj] OT - Shameless plug, free download, like my band on FB, etc.

Ron Levine breadfan at cybercom.net
Sun Jul 14 12:28:52 EDT 2013

Hey kids ... I know, I pretty much only post when the boys trek to
Boston, but now come out of the woodwork for this. I got nothin'.

My band (Six Times Seven) just released our debut EP. It's a free
download and our main interest is having it find its way to people
who'll enjoy it as much as we do. So anything y'all would like to do
in that respect, please have at it with our gratitude.

Disclaimer: I wouldn't say we sound like KJ, but we do have a myriad
of influences and I worship at the altar of Yoof.

www.facebook.com/SixTimesSeven
sixtimesseven.bandcamp.com

Comments welcome, especially from this discerning and opinionated lot.

Right then, as you were.

Thanks,
Ron