[kj] Plagiarism

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:55:03 EDT 2013

Not heard the War one before.
I also didn't know that KJ had acknowledged these songs (ahem) 'influence'
Makes the whole Nirvana thing more than a tad hypocritical.
Having said that, suing the 'biggest band in the world' was probably nothing more than a very, very shrewd publicity move on someones part.

--
http://www.fatpotanga.com
http://www.iamscuzzy.com