[kj] Question

Darren Peace darrenpeace at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:22:54 EST 2013

Guy mentions various Killing Joke-related incidents in his excellent
autobiography, but I don't recall him saying he'd played on anything.

I'd always assumed Raven was on Birds Of A Feather.

Perhaps the book in this FUCKING BOX SET will clear it up.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

On 8 Jan 2013, at 12:52, "Phillipps, Marc" <Marc.Phillipps at nclondon.nhs.uk>