[kj] New Topic-Sympathy Please

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Feb 28 17:11:43 EST 2013

Not quite the same but in late 2009 I had to give away my ticket for Hugh Cornwall doing a "Rattus" set at the O2 Islington as her indoors was taking our 9 year old to see The Jonas Brothers at Wembley Arena & other child minding arrangements fell through - so I missed Hugh but spent the evening looking after my son - typically Daisy now hates The Jonas Brothers !!! FFS :o(

Sent from my iPhone