[kj] New Topic Senser

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:39:55 EST 2013

Been a big fan of Senser since I saw them when they played on an improvised
stage in a clearing between two fields at Glastonbury around 91. They
played after the other bands had finished. I've still got the tape I bought
off them afterwards with Whats Going On on it somewhere.

Live they are one of the most intense bands I've seen. Saw them in a small
club in Manchester two or three years ago and it was mental.
I'm at the Ashton Witchwood gig on 14th March.

Listen to the compilation Parallel Charge.

Brian.