[kj] FW: UK Decay first gig in London for over 30 years

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 05:49:48 EST 2013

From: werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
To: werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Subject: FW: [kj] UK Decay first gig in London for over 30 years
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:49:16 +0000

Great vids. Ta!
UK Decay's first new split single for 30 years 'Killer' ("I'm a killer for the USA" - about America's war in Afghanistan, etc)/ 'Heavy Metal Jews' (UK Decay interview: "ordinary Jews, Muslims, Christians cannot be blamed for the actions of their governments") linited edition - 500 copies only on white coloured vinyl, out now on Rough Trade records (a taster for the new UK Decay album 'New Hope For The Dead', out on April 1st 2013):
http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/69741