[kj] KJ 2003 - 2013

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:14:35 EST 2013

I think it was around 96/97 when I joined, Unspeakable was being put
together.
In those days....
The prospect of ever seeing the joke again seemed very bleak and I would
never have believed we would have seen the KJ activity that we have
recently.
I was a good few pound lighter
The Tories were coming to the end of their latest attempt to hand the
country over to those that could afford it.

A name from the past that came to mind, Tin Soldier - remember him?

The Gathering - once in, never out?

Brian.