[kj] KJ 2003 - 2013

Phillipps, Marc Marc.Phillipps at nclondon.nhs.uk
Mon Feb 18 05:46:54 EST 2013

>marc got me hooked on 'line rider' and 'bloons' also, i believe... =)

Sorry about that :o)

At the moment I am spending far too much time trying to beat Temple Run
2 on my phone

even the bullshit was always interesting/amusing...

marc got me hooked on 'line rider' and 'bloons' also, i believe... =)

postponed indefinitely..."

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:21 PM, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com>