[kj] KJ 2003 - 2013

breadfan at cybercom.net breadfan at cybercom.net
Fri Feb 15 13:01:46 EST 2013

Started in August '96 by Michael Salo. Martin Dupras had pretty much the
only KJ page online, and I remember a few of the other charter member names
(James Mowlem, Hellione, Imran, Gingoblin). It was six months after
Democracy came out ... funny in retrospect, that the list started right at
the beginning of the quietest period the band ever had. Didn't stop us from
having great fun talking about the band, and James was good enough to meet
me while he was briefly in Boston so I could tape (tape!) some of his rare
b-sides that I couldn't manage to scare up myself.

The Gathering has now been around for half of KJ's existence ...!

Ron