[kj] Berlin

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:53:59 EST 2013

You should check this place out..

www.whitetrashfastfood.com/

I was in Berlin for the Joke tour of.... 2009?  Anyway, I had lost my one and only bankcard earlier in the day and only had a few euro left and another week left in Europe.  As we walked by White Trash a buddy of mine said "oh we've got to go check this place out!  It's legendary!!"  To which I responded "there is absolutely NO WAY I'm going in there.  I can't spend any money.  FORGET IT."  To which he replied "Come on.  One drink."  At which point I stated "........."  and  ".......yeah, alright..  maybe just the one..." :))  So, we walk into the front door, I look around at a bunch of unfamiliar faces.  Well, unfamiliar except for two.  Jaz and Geordie were sitting at a nearby table with a bunch of gatherers gathered around!!  No idea they were going to be there.  Needless to say, I spent all of my money on steins of fine German beer on that mad mad night.  And got my bankcard back the next day!!  So yeah check out White Trash.
 It's legendary.

Adam