[kj] Talking of Leaks

Adam Helfer Devacor at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 17:19:23 EST 2013

So I have a health/wellness/spirituality column in the Washington Times Online--
year or so ago I get an email from this local 'wellness group' who was putting on a big event at Georgetown U., and they wanted me to help with them media, marketing etc and wanted me to meet with them..
I said 'ok' and it winds up being 3 ladies- one was an ex long time close assistant to W. Bush, a lady who married into the Koch family, and Dorothy Bush herself.
The first 2 of them went to some holistic health school, and Dorothy Bush did some meditation CD and was into meditation, spirituality, and health...
So at one point im meeting with them and we're drinking out of George Bush Sr. presidential tumblers-
I truly felt that I got launched into some parallel universe..

Adam

www.Omkara-World.com