[kj] Letters from Cythera Leak Please Read

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Fri Feb 8 10:59:06 EST 2013

Folks

This was leaked as a mistake or as a malicious act I am informed and should not have been distributed.
Also, the final version has not been presented yet so hopefully the integrity can be maintained.

Has everyone on the Gathering actually now got it?
Please do not distribute.

Oh the irony! What a Killing Joke!