[kj] FW: Letters from Cythera Leak

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Feb 7 15:24:21 EST 2013

I just opened it and it appears to be the whole thing; 370 pages with graphics and photos. Crazy.

I imagine it was stripped out for a lot of you due to its size and dubious provenance. I am hesitant to send something like this to the list again without the administrator's approval. It appears that several others did receive it and were able to open it.