[kj] UK Decay first gig in London in 30 years

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Feb 2 15:15:44 EST 2013

Hello everybody,

Yes, indeed, what an evening ... about 45+ minutes each from The Cravats and
UK Decay ... being a 'dance' club night after, there was a 10pm curfew and
typically things were running a bit late. Met a few old friends from The
Gathering. Quite a lot of banter throughout the sets from both The Shend
and Abbo - some new UK Decay songs in there, the album sounds very promising
indeed ... I'm sure there's a URL with various new song titles discussed but
I managed to find a press link for the recent Finland show which goes into
great detail -
http://www.stupido.fi/press/pdf/UK%20Decay%20album%20press%20release.pdf

Anyway, from memory, the songs played were (though not particularly played
in the order listed - there may have been another new UK Decay one) :

The Cravats - Rub Me Out, Still, In Your Eyes, XMP, Gordon, All On Standby,
Who's In Here With Me ?, I Am The Dreg, I Hate The Universe

UK Decay - Shake It Up, The Black Cat, Heavy Metal Jews, Sexual, Killer,
Duel, Unexpected Guest, Revolutionary Love Song, I Feel Good, Unwind
Tonight, For My Country

I have a selection of photos up on Facebook - plus some tagged on the gig
event :
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/168163833307304/?viewer_id=702346789

Regards, Antoni