[kj] Any Diff'.. As Iff..

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 2 08:28:21 EST 2013

i thought there were definite differences between the start and the end of the extremities tour but that was probably just perception.
 eg playing to a rabid full house astoria to a half empty brixton academy

pandemonium tour i thought they were mostly shit apart grom the amazing subterranea gig

BUT in October 2005 i saw them at Bristol and London and they were fuckin on it-jaz geordie raven and benny-playing stuff like termite mound/darkness before dawn/sungoes down and butcher-HAPPY DAYS

since then i think they have been so so