[kj] Metallica soundcheck "The Wait" in Antarctica:

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 15:33:47 EST 2013

> Concert was actually amplified through headphones for each audience

> member in order to protect the local environment. I'm sure the

> ptarmigans and penguins appreciated their efforts.

And Music fans.

Also, if anyone cares about Jaz's book

Hello from PledgeMusic,

Jaz Coleman posted a new update for Letters from Cythera/The
Island symphony (
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/jazcoleman?utm_campaign=project4147&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pledgemusic
):

Happy holidays! Shipping starts 2 Jan..

Hi all

We've now got all the books, CDs, t-shirts and cigar wrappers and
we'll start shipping on 2nd January, so hopefully everyone will
have their order in the first 2-3 weeks of the new year.

In the meantime we thought you might like to see one of the cigar
wrappers. I know these were meant to be signed but unfortunately
they slipped through the net in between signing all the books and
CDs and Jaz departed these shores without the opportunity to sign
them, but we don't think that detracts from their beauty. Once
he's back from NZ we'll get Jaz to send a signed postcard to
anyone who ordered a cigar wrapper before today.

Hope you all enjoy the festivities over the next couple of weeks.

Cheers