[kj] The Orb

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 29 18:00:19 EDT 2013

Carlos Fandango wrote:

The Orb are touring including the states just got tickets for SD.

https://www.songkick.com/artists/172445-orb/calendar

I went to see Sabbath last night & they nailed N.I.B & fairies wear boots

I take it you saw Sabbath in Irvine? I almost picked up a ticket for that
show on Monday. That morning, Ticketmaster released a bunch of excellent
seats and I pulled a single front row orchestra section on Geezer's side but
passed considering it was $162 and I've seen some clips of Ozzy really
struggling on some songs plus the fact they've whittled down the set to
about 15 tunes and aren't even playing the best tunes off the new album (and
they dropped Methademic a month ago).

T.B.