[kj] Director recalls Eighties video - "Killing Joke a frightening band"

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 08:10:53 EDT 2013

I think the whip marks on Geordie's back were meant to be taken as a whole with the priest's top that he wore, rather than in isolation.

The above sentence must look very strange unless you're read the forementioned article.

Anyway thanks for posting this. I think it might have been here before but you can always rely on the Gathering to make sure absolutely nothing goes unmissed.