[kj] Upcoming Eagulls cover of "Requiem":

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 06:38:23 EDT 2013

Definitely early Cure. But not bad.

Jim.

From: bongo <humanhybrid666 at gmail.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2013, 11:20
Subject: Re: [kj] Upcoming Eagulls cover of "Requiem":

nice... early cure? (with bob on amphetamines)

"due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed indefinitely..."

Eagulls will release a 7" single with "Requiem" as a b-side. Couldn't find it anywhere yet, but will post when I do. Take a listen to the a-side, however. It bodes well.