[kj] FW: Upcoming Eagulls cover of "Requiem":

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 00:53:25 EDT 2013

I like! Thanks for sharing.

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:20:24 -0500
Subject: [kj] Upcoming Eagulls cover of "Requiem":

Eagulls will release a 7" single with "Requiem" as a b-side. Couldn't find it anywhere yet, but will post when I do. Take a listen to the a-side, however. It bodes well.

I like these guys; kind of post-punky and dark but modern at the same time. This song reminds me very much of something else but I can't quite place it. Any ideas?

http://www.punknews.org/article/52667/media-eagulls-nerve-endings

Former Deranged Records group Eagulls will be releasing a new 7-inch on September 30, 2013 via Partisan. It'll include the new song "Nerve Endings" as well as a cover of Killing Joke's "Requiem." The single will precede the band's debut full-length for the label, due out in 2014.